Coupe Property Consultants Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Should Coupe PC make any changes to this policy you will be notified accordingly.
What we collect.
We may collect the following information (where you have given it to us):
- Your name
- Your contact information including address, telephone number(s), email address
- Other information relevant to the business, ie Letting Agent, details (if you have one)
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information for the following:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between the Client & us.
- To allow you to participate in anything which may effect you.
- To notify you about any changes to our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic & managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Controlling your personal information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We will only use the information for the purposes of carrying out our duties as per contract.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you by writing to:
Coupe Property Consultants Ltd
7 Rodney Road
If you believe any information we hold on you is incorrect please write or email us as soon as possible and we will correct it promptly.